Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
Policy of Larderello Group
Larderello Group intends to be acknowledged as a QHSE industry leader in all sectors where It operates providing innovative solutions, meeting the needs of our customers in line with the global principles of sustainable development and QHSE management systems .
We conduct our businesses with respect and care for the environment and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers or citizens around the world.
We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding legal or regulatory requirements and appropriate international standards.
We provide high quality products and services to make our customers successful and add value to our business.
We provide an environment for open and transparent communication of QHSE matters.
We recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our company and customers.
We provide the necessary resources to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles Larderello Group will:
- Integrate QHSE into the business strategies and processes.
- Manage QHSE effectively by developing, implementing and maintaining a best practice, process oriented, integrated management system.
- Assess and manage the QHSE risks of the business throughout product life cycle and the environmental impacts from past practices.
- Measure QHSE performance and develop annual and long term QHSE objectives to achieve continuous, sustainable improvement.
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and strive for compliance with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000, with the rules governing the Nuclear Industry and with the applicable guidelines of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Address QHSE issues and their impact on practices, processes and products to align our business with public and customer expectations.
- Promote QHSE awareness and enhance confidence of internal and external stakeholders in our business by informing, consulting, training and advising.
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to our principles.
Chief Executive Officer
Within the Larderello Group all operations are driven by the constant commitment to providing our stakeholders with increasing value in full respect of the environment and while operating at the highest quality standards.
This vision is deployed through an integrated Quality, Health, Environment and Safety system (QHSE).
- Environmental Certification ISO 14001
- Quality system certification ISO 9001
- Health and Safety certification OHSAS 18001
- Food safety Standar Certification FSSC 22000
- Fertilizer Quality Certification
- PAMIRA Climate Protection Certificate
The love for our beautiful homeland drives us on environmental protection. An ongoing dedication guaranteed by our ISO certifications.