Cookies are small text files that a website sends and saves on your computer or mobile device (ususally to the browser) when you visit the site, so that they can be remembered for your further visits to the same website.
These can be:
- “Technical cookies”, strictly connected to the functionality of the website which sends them and which are used, by way of example, to recognize and keep track of users login information, to monitor sessions and memorize the specific information of users accessing the server.
- “Profiling cookies” used to create user profiles to send custom advertisements based on user preferences which have emerged in surfing the Internet.
- Finally, while surfing websites, users may receive so-called “third party” cookies on their devices from different sites or web servers. This occurs because on the visited website there may be elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains that reside on servers other than the website visited. In other words, third-party cookies are set by a website other than the one you are currently on.
A list of all the cookies used on this Website by category is set out below, as well as the appropriate steps users can easily take to choose if and how their personal data is to be treated by this type of technology.
This Website uses technical cookies, which are small text files with information exchanged between the Website and your device (or rather, the browser of your device), which enable the correct functioning, and use, of the website. Technical cookies, for example, enable you to access your personal account.
This site does not use the so-called “profiling cookies”, as the Data Controller does not intend to create user profiles in order to send custom advertising messages based on user online activity.
This Website uses so-called analytical cookies, which are created and made available by third parties, in particular by Google Analytics. This is for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the Website, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to ensure its correct operation. In any event, the Data Controller has adopted the most appropriate tools to minimize the identification power of this kind of cookie. Please find Google Analytics policy on cookies here <http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html> (Italian only). You can selectively disable the Google Analytics installed on your browser by downloading and installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the following link <https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en> .
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In addition to the previously-mentioned analytical cookies created and made available by Google Analytics, this site also uses “widgets”, i.e. elements of interaction in a graphical user interface of a third-party program, to improve, and make more effective, navigation and the sharing of information.
COOKIE BROWSER AND WEBSITE OPTIONS
Cookies can be removed through your browser settings. However, we must point out that altering the cookie settings might make the site unusable, should essential cookies for our services be removed. Each browser has different settings to disable cookies. Instructions for the most common browsers follow:
- Apple Safari <https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=it_IT>
- Google Chrome <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en>
- Microsoft Internet Explorer <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies>
- Mozilla Firefox <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences>
- Opera <http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html> (Italian)